What is Word? In computer architecture, a word is a unit of data of a defined bit length that can be addressed and moved between storage and the computer processor. … In some architectures, a double word or larger unit is required to contain an instruction, address, or application data.
Word for Office 365 Word 2019 Word 2016
With Word on your PC, Mac, or mobile device, you can:
- Create and format your document with Themes.
- Review work with Track Changes.
- Polish your words with proofing tools like Editor.
- Save to OneDrive, to get your documents from your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Share your work to chat, comment, and collaborate with others, wherever they are.