Google.comEnables users to search the world’s information, including webpages, images, and videos. Offers unique features and search technology.
Youtube.comYouTube is a way to get your videos to the people who matter to you. Upload, tag and share your videos worldwide!
Facebook.comA social utility that connects people, to keep up with friends, upload photos, share links and videos.
Baidu.comThe leading Chinese language search engine, provides “simple and reliable” search experience, strong in Chinese language and multi-media content including MP3 music and movies, the first to offer WAP and PDA-based mobile search in China.
Wikipedia.orgA free encyclopedia built collaboratively using wiki software. (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License).
Qq.comChina’s largest and most used Internet service portal owned by Tencent, Inc founded in November, 1998. Presently, Tencent is aiming its operations at the strategic goal of providing users with a “one-stop online life service”. Tencent’s Internet platforms QQ, QQ.com, QQ Games, and PaiPai.com have brought together China’s largest Internet community. Tencent’s communications and information-sharing services include QQ.com, QQ Instant Messenger, QQ Mail, and search engine SOSO. Linked up with heavily used features such as forums, chat rooms, and QQ Groups, Tencent’s Qzone has grown into China’s largest personal Internet space. These services foster group interaction and resource sharing. Virtual products such as QQ Show, QQ Pet, QQ Game, and QQ Music/Radio/Live have been successful in providing entertainment and customization options to users. Mobile phone users can take advantage of a number of value-added wireless services. Tencent’s PaiPai.com is a C2C on-line shopping platform that seamlessly integrates into Tencent’s other community platforms.As of June 30th, 2009, the number of registered QQ Instant Messenger users has reached 990.0 million. Active users numbered at 448.0 million. Peak concurrent users have reached 61.30 million. QQ Games platform counted about 6.2 million users simultaneously on-line. QQ.com has become China’s most visited Internet portal website. PaiPai.com has also become China’s second largest Internet shopping platform.
Amazon.comAmazon.com seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices. Site has numerous personalization features and services including one-click buying, extensive customer and editorial product reviews, gift registries, gift certificates, wish lists, restaurant and movie listings, travel, and photo processing.
Yahoo.comA major internet portal and service provider offering search results, customizable content, chatrooms, free e-mail, clubs, and pager.
Taobao.comLaunched in May 2003, Taobao Marketplace (www.taobao.com) is the online shopping destination of choice for Chinese consumers looking for wide selection, value and convenience. Shoppers choose from a wide range of products and services on Taobao Marketplace, which features hundreds of millions of product and service listings. Taobao Marketplace was China’s largest online shopping destination in terms of gross merchandise volume in 2013, according to iResearch. Taobao Marketplace is a business within Alibaba Group.
Twitter.comSocial networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface.
Tmall.comLaunched in April 2008, Tmall.com (www.tmall.com) is dedicated to providing a premium shopping experience for increasingly sophisticated Chinese consumers in search of top-quality branded merchandise. A large number of international and Chinese brands and retailers have established storefronts on Tmall.com. According to iResearch, Tmall.com was the largest brands and retail platform in China in terms of gross merchandise volume in 2013. Tmall.com is a business within Alibaba Group.
Reddit.comUser-generated news links. Votes promote stories to the front page.
Live.comSearch engine from Microsoft.
Vk.comСоциальная сеть как средство для коммуникации и поиска людей. Международный сервис, созданный российскими разработчиками.
Sina.com.cnChina’s famouse IM provider
Yandex.ruПоиск информации в интернете с учетом русской морфологии, возможность регионального уточнения. Параллельный поиск по новостям, картинкам, товарам, блогам, адресам организаций.
Netflix.comFlat monthly fee streaming TV and movies service.
Linkedin.comA networking tool to find connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts and business partners. Allows registered users to maintain a list of contact details of people they know and trust in business.
Twitch.tvPlatform that allows players to livestream their video game play and viewers can chat in real-time. Also offers recorded broadcasts. Lists channels by game name and viewer counts.
Pornhub.comPlease contact dice[/at/]pornhub[/dot/]com for any inquiries.
Yahoo.co.jpJapanese version of popular portal site
Mail.ruПортал Mail.Ru (проект Mail.Ru Group) – самый популярный сайт рунета (30,452 млн. пользователей, TNS январь 2012 г.), запущен 15 октября 1998г. Предлагает пользователям доступ к широкой линейке сервисов: от социальных сетей, мессенджеров и игр, до погоды и курса валют. Является точкой входа в самую популярную электронную почту рунета, входящую в ТОП-5 мировых почтовых сервисов
Bing.comSearch engine developed by Microsoft. Features web, image, video, local, news, and product search.
Microsoft.comMain site for product information, support, and news
Aliexpress.comLaunched in April 2010, AliExpress (www.aliexpress.com) is a global retail marketplace targeted at consumers worldwide, many of them located in Russia, the United States and Brazil. The platform enables consumers from around the world to buy directly from wholesalers and manufacturers in China and have access to a wide variety of products at wholesale prices. AliExpress is a business within Alibaba Group.
Whatsapp.comMột ứng dụng nhắn tin đa nền tảng, cho phép bạn nhắn tin mà không cần phải trả phí tin nhắn SMS.
Alipay.comLaunched in 2004, Alipay is China’s leading third-party online payment solution, providing an easy, safe and secure way for millions of individuals and businesses to make and receive payments on the Internet. It had more than 650 million registered accounts by December 2011. On November 11, 2011, Alipay processed a total number of 33.69 million transactions, setting a record of the highest number of transactions facilitated via an online payment platform during a 24-hour period. The preferred online payment tool of Internet merchants in China, Alipay provides an escrow payment service that reduces transaction risk for online consumers. It partners with more than 100 financial institutions to facilitate payments in China and abroad. It provides payment solutions for 460,000 merchants. It also offers an online payment solution to help merchants worldwide sell directly to consumers in China and supports transactions in 12 major foreign currencies. Alipay is an affiliate of Alibaba Group.
Livejasmin.comChat for FREE and Watch HD Live Sex cam shows! More than 2000 Models are waiting for You. Enjoy a Private Show with your dream girl now! NO registration required.
Ebay.comInternational person to person auction site, with products sorted into categories.
Tribunnews.comTRIBUNNEWS.COM :: Berita Terkini Indonesia Diterbitkan TRIBUN-Network “The National’s Local Newspaper” KOMPAS GRAMEDIA Gedung Persda Lt 2 Jalan Palmerah Selatan No 12 Jakarta 10270 Telepon 62-21-5480888, 5359525 Fax: 62-21-5359523
Xvideos.comStreaming high and standard definition movies. Categories include hardcore, ‘punish’ porn, public sex, BBW, ethnic and shemale.
Amazon.co.jpAmazon in Japan. Article descriptions are in Japanese, but account setup, shopping, and checkout available in English.
Google.co.inIndian version of this popular search engine. Search the whole web or only webpages from India. Interfaces offered in English, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi and Tamil.
Github.comGitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over four million people use GitHub to build amazing things together.
Imdb.comFeatures plot summaries, reviews, cast lists, and theatre schedules.
Stackoverflow.comA language-independent collaboratively edited question and answer site for programmers. Questions and answers displayed by user votes and tags.
Google is the world’s most popular search engine. Billions of people generate 3.5 billion searches every single day, and it’s not just for search – Google also offers a huge variety of peripheral services.
In 2019, Google.com is the No.1 most popular website in both the global market and in the U.S.
More About Google
- Google 101: Here’s a basic overview of Google, the world’s most popular search engine. Learn what makes the Google search engine so popular, some of Google’s more popular features, and how you can use Google to search the web.
- The Top 10 Google Search Tricks: Google is the most popular search engine, but most people don’t realize how much more powerful they can make their searches with a few simple tweaks.
- Advanced Google Search Tips: Do you skim the surface of what Google offers? Learn how to master Google with advanced Google search techniques and make your searches super efficient.
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google: Find out more about the wide variety of Google search options that you have and learn 20 things you didn’t know you could do with the seemingly limitless power of Google search available to you.
You’ve probably watched a video on YouTube this week, as did plenty of other people. YouTube is the most popular video website on the web, and almost 5 billion videos are watched on YouTube every day.
Youtube.com is the No. 2 most popular website in both the global market and in the U.S. for 2019, even though 80 percent of YouTube views are from outside the U.S.,
More About YouTube
- What Is YouTube?: YouTube is the most popular video site on the web today. Learn more about this hub of entertainment and how to use it. It works through the use of individual channels, similar to having a television on your computer.
- How to Make a YouTube Channel: It’s easy to make your own YouTube channel to start sharing videos online. Both personal and business channels are available. Learn how to take advantage of this far-reaching influencer.
- What to Watch on YouTube: YouTube is vast so finding what you want to watch isn’t always easy. Here is information on how to locate content that matches your interests.
- YouTube TV: What You Need to Know: YouTube has expanded to an online streaming service that subscribers use to watch live television on their computers, phones and other electronic devices. Learn all about it here.
Facebook is the most popular social media site on the web. More than 1.4 billion active users access Facebook daily across the globe to communicate with family and friends.
In 2019, Facebook.com is the No.3 most popular website in the global market and No. 4 in the U.S.
More About Facebook
- Facebook 101: Facebook is the most popular social networking site on the web. Learn more about this online phenomenon.
- How to Use Facebook: Profile, Wall and News Feed: If you don’t know what a timeline or a status on Facebook is, you can pick up the lingo here and expand what you can do on the social network.
- How to Use Facebook to Find People: Because Facebook is the most extensive social networking site on the web, it is a powerful tool for finding people online. Learn more about using Facebook to search for old friends, classmates, or family members.
WIth a 70 percent search market share, Baidu is the largest Chinese-language search engine and is used by millions of people every day. The estimate is that 90 percent of China uses Baidu as a search engine. Much like Google, Baidu offers companion sites including an alternative to AdWords, Translate, and Maps.
Baidu is the No. 4 most popular website globally and the No. 1 most popular in China. Only 1 percent of Baidu visitors are from the U.S.
More About Baidu
- What Is Baidu? Baidu is the largest search engine in China. Learn more about Baidu, its origins, its founder, the features Baidu offers, and basic Baidu search options.
Wikipedia is one of the most useful (and used) sites on the web. It’s a “living” resource, in the sense that any piece of content is available to be edited by anyone with expertise in that particular topic. More people use Wikipedia worldwide than any other knowledge-based resource on the web.
In 2019, Wikipedia ranks as the No. 5 most popular site globally and as No. 6 in the U.S.
More About Wikipedia
- How to Use Wikipedia Successfully: Wikipedia is one of the most useful multilingual sites on the web. It is free and written by collaborators around the world. Find out how to use Wikipedia more effectively.
- How to Write a Wikipedia Page: Wikipedia grows by 800 new articles each day. If you are an expert on a topic not covered sufficiently in Wikipedia, you can write your own Wikipedia page by following Wikipedia’s instructions.
QQ.com is a messaging service in China. It’s goal it to provide its users with a “one-stop online life service.” The social networking service encourages users to write blogs, send photos, keep diaries, watch videos and listen to music.
QQ.com holds the Guinness World Record for the highest number of simultaneous online users on an instant messaging program with just over 210 million users. Active monthly users exceed 800 million.
QQ.com is ranked No. 6 on the global list of Top 10 most popular websites and No. 2 in China. U.S. users amount to only 1.5 percent of traffic.07of 10
Taobao is an online shopping website for China. It offers clothing and electronics for all ages and users can buy or sell on the site. Taobao is the world’s largest ecommerce website, and has more than one billion product listings.
Taobao is ranked No. 7 globally and and No. 3 in China. U.S. users account for about 1.5 percent of the site’s total traffic.08of 10
Yahoo is a web portal and search engine. It offers mail, news, maps, videos and many more web services. Yahoo doesn’t hand out its statistics freely, but a recent estimate put the number of visitors per month at about 1 billion.
Yahoo ranks at No. 8 globally and No. 7 and U.S. 2019 list of most popular websites.
More About Yahoo
- Yahoo 101 Here’s everything you need to know about Yahoo including information on the home page feature and plenty of tips for search results.
- What Does Yahoo Stand For?: Yahoo is short for “Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle.” The name, stylized with an exclamation mark (Yahoo!), is the result of two Ph.D. candidates’ search in 1994 for a term that anyone can remember and say easily.
TMall is an online retail site in China. It’s a spin-off of the Taobao site, which is operated by the Alibaba Group. It is the world’s second largest ecommerce website, and has more than 500 million monthly active users.
TMall ranks No. 9 globally, and No. 4 in China. Us visitors account for only 1.9 percent of TMall visitors.10of 10
Amazon is well on its way to being “Earth’s most customer-centric company.” The Amazon.com website offers a vast selection of retail products, including books, movies, electronics, toys and many other goods, either directly or as a middleman. Through its Prime service, it offers videos and music. It is the No. 1 shopping website in the U.S. with more than 600 million products available for sale. Globally, the site sells more than 3 billion products across 11 marketplaces.
Amazon is the No. 10 most popular global website in 2019. It ranks as the No. 3 most popular site among U.S. websites.
More About Amazon
What Is Amazon Prime?: Amazon’s popular Amazon Prime account is a membership program that includes free or discounted shipping, and access to a vast library of music, videos, audiobooks, and games.
How to Search on Amazon: Learn the tips for searching for specific products among Amazon’s product base.