Helb Loan Account Registration
Here is a simple guide on how to register on Helb loan portal. The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) issues loans and bursaries to students who would like to further their education in public universities.
In order for a student to apply for HELB loan and bursary, they are first required to register on the Helb loan portal.
Before registering, please ensure that you have the following: National ID number, phone number that is working and a valid email address.
How Do I Register on Helb Loan Portal?
1. On your browser open https://portal.helb.co.ke/auth/register/applicants
2. Enter your National ID number and first name as it appears on the ID.
3. Click on validate. You will see a notification message tell you that your ID number has been found.
4. Proceed and fill the form below in order to complete the registration. Enter your phone number, validate your email address, confirm your email address, enter your password and confirm.
5. Click on the sign up button. You will receive a text message with your HELB portal verification code.
6. A message will also be sent to your email by HELB tell you that your account has been created and that you need to activate it. Click on the activation link.
7. A new tab will open telling you to login to the HELB loan portal. Proceed and do as you have been advised.
8. Enter your HELB portal verification code and click on the proceed button.
9. You will now be logged in to the HELB online portal.
We hope that this simple guide on how to register on Helb loan portal has been of great help to you.