apply for Kenyan VISA Requirements;
– Valid passports or other travel documents including Seaman’s Discharge Book, acceptable to the Government of Kenya are required for all persons wishing to enter Kenya (must be valid for at least Six (6) Months and have a clean and a full visa page for endorsement).
– Two visa application forms V.I to be duly filled, signed and dated.
– Two copies of an Invitation letter/ Cover letter from the applicant.
– Two copies of identity card if host is Kenyan.
– Two copies of valid residential work permit if host is a foreigner.
– Two copies of marriage certificate if visiting spouse.
– Two passport size photographs of the applicant.
– Two copies of valid Passport/travel document of the applicants Bio data page and page showing validity of at least six months.
– Two copies of medical referral letter from a hospital or a doctor for medical cases.
– Two copies of applicants residential/work permit if not residing in their country.
|Cost:||Ordinary Visa – $ 10|
Transit Visa – $20
Multiple Journey VISAS & East Africa Tourist Visa – $100
For more information call Huduma Contact Centre: +254 (020) 6900020
Or visit nearest Huduma Centre apply for Kenyan VISA
Or Contact:Department of Immigration Services
Nyayo House 9th floor, Kenyatta Avenue/Uhuru Highway
P.O Box 30191,00100 Nairobi.
Tel: +254-20-2222022, +254-20-2217544, +254-20-2218833