Late registration of births is highly discouraged. However, if not registered, you are required to fill and submit registrations form in person at a Civil Registration Department offices near you.
The applicant will be vetted.
One needs to have the following;
1. National Identity Card (compulsory).
2. Clinic card.
3. Religious Certificate.
4. School leaving certificates.
5. Employer’s letter if employed.
6. NSSF card if a contributor.
7. Identification report from National Registration Bureau.
Persons who qualify for this service include:
1. Adults not registered.
|Cost:||Kshs. 90 or Kshs. 130 (Depends on assessment)|
For more information call Huduma Contact Centre: +254 (020) 6900020
Or visit nearest Huduma Centre
Or Contact:Department of Civil Registration
Hass Plaza 4th Floor, Lower Hill Road,
P.O Box 49179- 00100 Nairobi