National Social Security Fund
Is NSSF compulsory in Kenya?The National Social Security Fund is a Kenyan government agency responsible for the collection, safekeeping, responsible investment and distribution of retirement funds of employees in both the formal and informal sectors of the Kenyan Economy. Participation for both employers and employees is compulsory.
How do I pay NSSF via mpesa employer?Paying NSSF via M-PESA
- Open M-PESA, go to Lipa na M-PESA.
- Select Pay Bill option.
- Enter Paybill number: 333 300.
- Enter Account number: Your NSSF account number.
- Input amount due and complete the transaction.
It is a statutory obligation for all employers to remit NSSF contributions for their employees.
To do this, employers need to be registered with NSSF by filling and submitting employer registration application form accompanied by Certificate of Incorporation and Trading License.
This application can be done at any NSSF offices and Huduma Centres countrywide or online. National Social SecurityFund
For more information call Huduma Contact Centre: +254 (020) 6900020
Or visit nearest Huduma Centre
Or Contact:National Social SecurityFund (NSSF)National SocialSecurity Fund NSSF Building, Community, Nairobi (020) 2729911, 2710552, 0722-204192 email@example.com
Enter NSSF Business Number 333300. 5.
- Visit the NSSF official web page.
- Click on the NSSF: Members section.
- Choose accordingly; depending on your employment status.
- Alternatively, you can also download the NSSF card forms from the website, fill them and submit at your nearest NSSF branch.
How can I check my NSSF number via SMS in Kenya?To access balances through SMS, NSSF members will be required to send the word “NSSF” to 6773, after which they will receive instructions to request for a Personal Identification Number (PIN).