PROPERTIES WILLIAM RUTO, THE DEPUTY PRESIDENT OF KENYA HAS ACQUIRED FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS: BY MUTAHI NGUNYI
1. Uasin Gishu Residence – estimated cost Ksh. 1.2 Billion.
2. 680 Hotel (Sixeighty Hotel) – estimated cost Ksh. 3 Billion.
3. Weston Hotel – estimated worth over Ksh. 2.5 Billion.
4. Oseng Properties Limited estimated at Ksh. 5 Billion.
5. Orterter Enterprises Limited estimated at Ksh. 2.5 Billion.
6. Residential Property along Jogoo road Nairobi estimated at Ksh. 1.5 Billion.
7. Major Amaco Insurance shareholder at Ksh. 1 Billion.
8. Osere flats in Rongai estimated at Ksh. 500 Million.
9. Karen Home said to be worth millions recently renovated at a cost of Ksh. 500Million.
10. Poultry Business at Turbo home estimated at Ksh. 750 Million.
WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS GIVES YOU THIS MUCH PROFIT IF ITS NOT THEFT OF PUBLIC FUNDS?
WHY BUY AT THE TIME WHEN YOUR IN GOVERMENT?
THIS MONEY BELONGS TO THE DOCTORS,NURSES,TEACHERS AND LECTURES.
LETS FIGHT CORRUPTION BY VOTING JUBILEE OUT.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.