The Magic Keyboard is the current computer keyboard produced by Apple Inc. It was released alongside the Magic Mouse 2 and the Magic Trackpad 2 in October 2015. An extended layout version called the Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad was released in June 2017. It is the successor to the Apple Wireless Keyboard. Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 12.9‑inch Specifications
The design of the Magic Keyboard requires it to be heavy; a counterbalancing stand needs enough of its own mass to support the iPad securely in place. The combined weight of 12.9–inch iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard is 1351 grams. A 13-inch MacBook Air actually weighs less, coming in at 1290 grams
The all‑new Magic Keyboard is an amazing companion for iPad Pro. It features the best typing experience ever on iPad, a trackpad that opens up new ways to work with iPadOS, a USB‑C port for passthrough charging, and front and back protection. The Magic Keyboard has a floating cantilever design, allowing you to attach iPad Pro magnetically and to smoothly adjust it to the perfect viewing angle for you. Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 12.9‑inch Specifications
- Full‑size, backlit keys and a scissor mechanism with 1 mm travel for quiet, responsive typing.
- Designed for Multi‑Touch gestures and the cursor in iPadOS.
- Smooth angle adjustability delivers the perfect viewing angle.
- USB-C port for charging iPad Pro, freeing up the port on iPad Pro for other accessories.
- Folds into a case to provide front and back protection for traveling with iPad Pro.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
Magic Keyboardfor iPad Pro 12.9‑inch Specifications