This list of newspapers in Trinidad and Tobago is a list of newspapers printed and distributed in the Trinidad and Tobago. It includes a list of daily newspapers, weekly and specialty newspapers, community newspapers and magazines published in Trinidad and Tobago.
Trinidad and Tobago has three national newspapers.
List of Trinidad and Tobago newspapers, news sites, and magazines featuring sports, entertainments, music, jobs, education, festivals, tourism, lifestyles, travel, fashion, business, and more.
Trinidad and Tobago newspapers, news sites, and magazines
- Trinidad ExpressMajor daily newspaper published by Caribbean Communications Network.
- Trinidad GuardianLeading newspaper published in Port of Spain, Trinidad. The newspaper covering business, sports (cricket, football, etc.), travel, jobs, classifieds, and more.
- NewsdayDaily newspaper providing news from Chaguanas, Port of Spain, and San Fernando, Trinidad, and Scarborough, Tobago. The newspaper covering sports, business, cinemas, and education, politics, and more.
- Trinidad and Tobago NewsNew site featuring economics, politics, jobs, travel, and more.
- Wired 868
- Catholic NewsWeekly Catholic newspaper based in Port of Spain.
- Loop TT
- CCN TV 6
Trinidad and Tobago newspapers
National daily newspapers
- Trinidad and Tobago’s Newsday, national, 19-21 Chacon Street, Port of Spain (North Office)
- Trinidad Express Newspapers, national, 35-37 Independence Square, Port of Spain (North Office, Production House)
- Trinidad and Tobago Guardian, national, 22-24 St. Vincent Street, Port of Spain (North Office) 4-10 Rodney Road, Chaguanas (Central Office)
Weekly and specialty newspapers
- The Anglican Outlook, 2 Hayes Street, St. Clair, Port of Spain
- Blast Newspaper, 5-6 Hingoo Lands, San Juan
- Bomb Newspaper, Southern Main Road & Clifford St. Curepe
- The Catholic News
- The Eastern Times, Sunset Drive, Arouca
- Hello Small Business & Tradesman News
- The Independent, 20 Abercromby Street, Port of Spain
- The Moruga Chronicle, Moruga Road, Basse Terre, Moruga
- The Probe
- The Village Newspaper, Hosein Drive, Tacarigua; Newspapers in Trinidad & Tobago
- Kid Life Newspaper, Hosein Drive, Tacarigua; Newspapers for children in Trinidad & Tobago
- Showtime Newspaper, Ninth Street & Ninth Avenue, Barataria (North Office)
- Sunday Punch Newspaper, Ninth Street & Ninth Avenue, Barataria (North Office)
- TnT Mirror, Ninth Street & Ninth Avenue, Barataria,
- The Trinidad and Tobago Sunshine Newspaper, Kantac Plaza, Arouca
- The Weekend Heat, Southern Main Road, Curepe
- Tobago News, TIDCO Mall, Scarborough
- Tobago Pillar, U Turn Mall, Wilson Road, Scarborough, Tobago
- Trinidad and Tobago Review, Trinidad & Tobago Institute of the West Indies at Tapia House, 82–84 St. Vincent Street, Tunapuna
- Abstract Magazine
- Boca – marine and yachting magazine
- Bushlife Magazine – We carry the role of promoting herbs and tea consumption to Trinidad and Tobago and the wider Caribbean. Published by the TEA & HERBAL MEDICINE ASSOCIATION @HarbariumTT on Facebook.
- Business Trinidad and Tobago
- Caribbean Beat – Caribbean Airlines inflight magazine
- Caribbean E-Business Magazine
- Coco Belle Magazine – beauty and lifestyle Caribbean magazine
- Comic Publisher
- Contact Magazine
- Critical Analysis
- Discover Trinidad and Tobago
- The Draft
- Executive Time
- Ins and Outs of Trinidad and Tobago
- Island Sports and Fitness
- Just Comics and More
- Living World Journal
- MACO magazines – MACO Caribbean Living, MACO People Trinidad, and MACO People Barbados
- Paradise Pulse – online lifestyle magazine
- Ranting Trini
- St Augustine News – UWI
- SixthSpeed Tuner Magazine
- Sweet TnT Magazine
- Tobago Today
- Topsoil Magazine
- TT NRG – local publication on oil and gas
- Trin Mag
- Trinidad-Tobago Net
- The Westerly
- UWI Today
- Who’s Who in Trinidad and Tobago Business
- Zorce Racing Magazine