Montserrat (/ˌmɒntsəˈræt/MONT-sə-RAT) is a British Overseas Territory (BOT) in the Caribbean. The island is in the Leeward Islands, which is part of the chain known as the Lesser Antilles, in the West Indies. Montserrat measures approximately 16 km (10 mi) in length and 11 km (7 mi) in width, with approximately 40 km (25 mi) of coastline. Montserrat is nicknamed “The Emerald Isle of the Caribbean” both for its resemblance to coastal Ireland and for the Irish ancestry of many of its inhabitants List of Montserrat newspapers, news sites, and magazines covering sports, entertainments, history, jobs, education, festivals, travel, lifestyles, business, and more.
Montserrat newspapers, news sites, and magazines – List of Montserrat newspapers
- Montserrat ReporterLeading newspaper published in Montserrat. The newspaper featuring latest events, travel, jobs, business, tourism, weather reports, basketball, cricket, soccer, tennis, and other sports.
- Montserrat Tourist Board
- BBC News – Montserrat
- Montserrat – Wikipedia
- The Montserrat Reporter. Brades, Plymouth, Montserrat Details.
- Visit Montserrat. Brades, Plymouth, Montserrat Details.
- BBC News – Montserrat. Brades, Plymouth, Montserrat Details.
- Government Montserrat. Brades,Montserrat Details.
- Radio News. Brades,Montserrat Details.