The Authority of the Kyambogo University, KYU has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the Kyambogo University (KYU)
KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY, KYU STUDENTS PORTAL
- KYU Student Portal: ekampus.kyu.ac.ug/
- KYU Student Portal 2: https://student.kyu.ac.ug/
- KYU Main Website: https://kyu.ac.ug/
- KYU registrar email address: email@example.com
KYU CONTACT ADDRESS
Kyambogo University, KYU Fee Structure: 2020/2021
Authority of the Kyambogo University, KYU has released the amount payable as school fees for undergraduate, Certificate and Diploma Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Check Out Kyambogo University Admission Requirements: 2020/2021
- Check Out Kyambogo University Student Portal
KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY, KYU SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE FOR POSTGRADUATE, UNDERGRADUATE, DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
Check and download the amount payable as school fees by Undergraduates and Postgraduate at Kyambogo University for the 2020/2021 academic session below.
KYU Postgraduate Fees Structure
|SN.||Programme/Course Name||Tuition Fees (per semester) East Africans – Ugx||Tuition Fees, other Nationals (per annum) – Ugx|
|1||PhD in Religious Studies||2,800,000/=||8,400,000/=|
|2||Master of Arts in History||1,200,000/=||3,600,000/=|
|3||Master of Arts in Religious Studies||1,200,000/=||3,600,000/=|
|4||Master of Arts in Geography||1,200,000/=||3,600,000/=|
|5||Master of Arts in Literature||1,200,000/=||3,600,000/=|
|7||Master of Arts in Music Education||1,200,000/=||3,600,000/=|
|8||Master of Arts in Economics||1,200,000/=||3,600,000/=|
|1||PhD in Education||2,800,000/=||8,400,000/=|
|2||Master of Counseling Psychology||1,900,000/=||5,700,000/=|
|3||Master of Education in Early Childhood Education||1,500,000/=||4,500,000/=|
|4||Master of Education in Educational Foundations||1,900,000/=||5,700,000/=|
|5||Master of Organizational Psychology||1,900,000/=||5,700,000/=|
|6||Master of Education in Policy Planning & Management||1,500,000/=||4,500,000/=|
|7||Postgraduate Diploma in Education||800,000/=||2,400,000/=|
|8||Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership||800,000/=||2,400,000/=|
|9||Postgraduate Diploma in Teacher Education||800,000/=||2,400,000/=|
|1||Master of Science in Construction Technology & Management||3,000,000/=||9,000,000/=|
|2||Master of Science in Advanced Manufacturing Systems Engineering||3,000,000/=||9,000,000/=|
|3||Master of Science in Structural Engineering||3,000,000/=||9,000,000/=|
|4||Master of Science in Water & Sanitation Engineering||3,000,000/=||9,000,000/=|
|1||PhD in Food Technology||3,000,000/=||9,000,000/=|
|2||PhD in Biological Sciences||3,000,000/=||9,000,000/=|
|3||PhD in Physics||3,000,000/=||9,000,000/=|
|4||PhD in Chemistry||3,000,000/=||9,000,000/=|
|5||PhD in Sport science||3,000,000/=||9,000,000/=|
|6||Master of Science in Chemistry||1,500,000/=||4,500,000/=|
|7||Master of Science in Conservation & Natural Resource Management.||1,500,000/=||4,500,000/=|
|8||Master of Science in Food Technology||2,500,000/=||7,500,000/=|
|9||Master of Science in Physics||1,500,000/=||4,500,000/=|
|10||Master of Science in Sport Science||1,500,000/=||4,500,000/=|
|11||Postgraduate Diploma in Food Safety||800,000/=||2,400,000/=|
|12||Postgraduate Diploma in Physical Education & Sports||800,000/=||2,400,000/=|
|13||Postgraduate Diploma in Sports Management||700,000/=||2,100,000/=|
|14||Master of Public Health||2,000,000/=||3,000,000/=|
|1||Master in Special Needs Education||1,500,000/=||4,500,000/=|
|2||Postgraduate Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation||700,000/=||2,100,000/=|
|3||Postgraduate Diploma in Special Needs||700,000/=||2,100,000/=|
|1||Master of Business Administration||2,000,000/=||6,000,000/=|
|1||Master of Science in Procurement and Supply Chain Management||2,000,000/=||6,000,000/=|
|3||Master of Science in Organization and Public Sector Management||2,000,000/=||6,000,000/=|
|1||Master of Science in Agricultural Education & Extension||2,500,000/=||7,500,000/=|
|2||Master of Science in Animal Production||2,500,000/=||7,500,000/=|
|3||Master of Science in Soil Science||2,500,000/=||7,500,000/=|
|4||Master of Science in Crop Science||2,500,000/=||7,500,000/=|
|5||Master of Science in Human Nutrition||2,500,000/=||7,500,000/=|
|6||Master of Arts & Industrial Design||1,500,000/=||4,500,000/=|
|7||Master in Vocational Pedagogy||2,200,000/=||6,600,000/=|
|8||Postgraduate Diploma in Vocational Pedagogy||800,000/=||2,400,000/=|
Kyambogo University, KYU Admission and Application Forms: 2020/2021- How to Apply?
This article contains information on Kyambogo University, KYU admission. It also contains the Kyambogo University, KYU Application Form: 2020/2021 and Application for admission to the 2020 academic year as well as the application deadline.
This article contains information on the Kyambogo University, KYU Application form, and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY, KYU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Kyambogo University, KYU is receiving applications for short courses, undergraduate diploma, undergraduate degree, Postgraduate Diploma and Masters programs for its 2020 Intake.
KYU Application Procedure
- Applicants should fill and submit the forms online from the website https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug
- Do not buy any other documents not originating from the office of the Academic Registrar. Those who buy do so at their own risk.
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agents to act on behalf of the University to solicit additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
- All inquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address.
- To confirm receipt of your application payment, please check the email address you used to sign up. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes after payment, please log into your admission account and check the status of the form you have paid for. It should be ‘PAID’. If the status does not change within 24 hours from the time of your payment, please go to the bank branch and confirm that your payment has been sent to Kyambogo University and then contact us using the contact form on the admission portal or come to Kyambogo University Admissions Office to clear any arising issues.
- Those who sat O’level over the years should make sure they fall within the requirements of those years as per the guidelines available at our Coordinating Centers.
- Lists of admitted students and admission letters shall be sent to the respective Colleges of choice.
Kyambogo University, KYU Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
Kyambogo University, KYU Online Application Guide
Go to https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug/ and click on Online
application. By default, the opening page will be on step
Note: Things you need
- An email address and contact number
- You academic Documents to pick Key detail like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting, etc.
- An Internet Connection
Step 1: Accessing the Application Portal Link
Access the online application link as listed in the advert. Ensure that the page is secure before you continue.
NOTE: There might be other websites masquerading as the application portal. Only access the link advertised by the university
Step 2: Signup
- Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing “+” button on PC and “CMD”
and “+” on Mac
- A password (six-digit number) will be sent to Your mobile number and your email address.
NOTE: Sometimes depending your Mobile Telecom service provider, the message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
- Log in using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option
- After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. Password should have at least a length of six Characters
- The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
Step 3: Filling a Form
- After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised Schemes
- Read the instructions carefully of each of the scheme you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit there is minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application form
- Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done
OTHER STEPS TO NOTE
- Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on the “Pay for Form” button
- Make a payment at any of the following Banks: (a) Stanbic Bank, (b) ECO Bank, (c) Centenary Bank, (d) DFCU Bank, (e) UBA Bank, (f) Barclays Bank
NB: The detailed fee structure is obtainable HERE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVIEW FEES FROM TIME TO TIME
- To confirm receipt of your application payment, please check the email using the email address you used to sign up. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes after payment, log into your admission account and check the status of the form you have paid for. It should be ‘PAID’. If the status does not change within 24 hours from the time of your payment, please go to the bank branch and confirm that your payment has been sent to Kyambogo University and then contact us using the contact provided on the admission portal or come to Kyambogo University Admissions Office to clear any arising issues. All inquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address
NOTE: Remember to Logout after you have finished applying
Kyambogo University, KYU Application deadline
- KYU Admission Registration 2020 is scheduled to close (INFORMATION IS STATED ABOVE).
- The Kyambogo University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the KYU Admission Forms 2020/2021 – Instructions & Guidelines
Kyambogo University, KYU Admission Requirements: 2020/2021
Kyambogo University, KYU Admission requirement for all the courses at the undergraduate and diploma level is updated every year. Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate courses coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programmes of study at the Kyambogo University, KYU for any first degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY, KYU GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- The Ugandan Certificate of Education (O’Level) with a minimum of 5 passes obtained at the same sitting, and
- At least 2 Principal Passes in approved subjects obtained at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination (A’Level).
- Exceptions to the above general admission requirements are spelt out in the Weighting Criteria.
KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
- Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- A Bachelors’ degree or postgraduate diploma from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
- Duration of Programme: 2 Academic Years
Entry requirements for a DBA or PhD degree programme
- Applicants must be holders of Master’s degree or any other related programs from a recognized University.
- Practitioner Experience: Applicants must have management experience of at least three years pre – or – post Masters.