The #Samsung #Galaxy #Note9 is the latest model in the Note series of devices which was released last August. What makes this phone popular is ita large display that works with a stylus and its powerful processor allowing it to run multiple apps with ease. One feature of this phone that a lot of people constantly use is its voicemail function. When properly setup you can be assured that you won’t miss any important calls if you can’t answer your phone for whatever reason as calls will be redirected to your voicemail.
Setting up the voicemail feature of this phone is quite easy. We have listed the steps that you need to perform below.
How To Set Up Voicemail On Galaxy Note 9
- Press and hold the 1 on your device dial pad to call and connect to your voicemail.
- If prompted for a password the first time you access your new voicemail account, use the last four digits of your mobile number.
- When prompted, create a password. Your password can be any 4- to 7-digit code. A good password is one that’s easy for you to remember, but hard for others to guess.
- When prompted, record your greeting and name. Your voicemail is now ready to use.
If you would like to change the greeting that you are using in your voicemail
- Press and hold the 1 on your device’s dial pad to call and connect to your voicemail.
- Press the * key to access the main menu.
- Press 3 to access the Greeting menu.
- Press 2 to record a new greeting. If you’re replacing an existing greeting, the existing recording plays first.
- When prompted, record your greeting. Press the # key when you’re done recording.
- Press 1 to set your recording as your voicemail greeting.
Engage with us
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone. We support every Android device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.