For Online Application:
- You must first register with the website before you can avail of this service. To register follow link:http://portal.www.gov.qa/wps/portal/!ut/p/c5/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3hLfwtnQwsLA3cDbzNTA89gfz8PyxBvY4NAE_1I_Shz3PLm-gXZgYoAJFxYvg!!/?nID=6_9O8C1880GOLE30ISAIBNMF10T3&cID=6_9O8C1880GOLE30ISAIBNMF10T3
- Load the online application.
- Enter your ID number, then select Next to confirm.
- Choose Renew if you wish to update the expiry date, or Reprint if you wish to replace your lost or damaged Health Card.
- Select the number of years you wish to renew your Health Card for.
- Choose your preferred delivery option. You may collect the card from Rumailah Hospital for free, or pay a fee to collect it from a post office, or have the card delivered.
- Select Send SMS to the Informant option if you wish to be notified when the card is ready.
- Review application details.
- Pay appropriate fees online.
- ID Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Hamad Medical Corporation
Hamad Medical City, Doha, Qatar
P.O. Box 3050
Phone: +974 44392222 / +974 44393333
Fax: +974 4392604
Website: http://www.hmc.org.qa/en/Ads by Google
Citizens and residents who holds valid Health cards.
The cost of Health Card renewal is QR50 for citizens and QR100 for residents. Collecting the card from Rumailah Hospital is free. Collecting it from a post office costs an additional QR10, while personal delivery costs QR15. Notification by SMS is free.
Need for the Document
Residents and Citizens of Qatar may apply for a Health Card to access services at any of the Hamad Medical Corporations (HMC) government-run health care facilities or hospitals.
The same size as the Driving License, the health card contains the ID number, nationality, photo and card’s expiration date.
Consultations or non-emergency treatments will be subsidized for those who holds a valid Health Card. While those who doesn’t will be charged as a visitor.
Holders may also fill out prescriptions at a government-run pharmacy at subsidized price.
Information which might help
Service Provided by Hamad Medical Corporation
Hours of Operation
Sun Thur 7 am 3 pm