Items required to complete the registration are:
- Insurance documents, which must have been obtained before beginning the registration process.
- Qatar ID.
- QR100 registration fee (payable by credit card only)
- Letter of no objection from the car owner’s sponsor.
- Copy of sponsor’s ID.
- Please insure first your vehicle before beginning the registration process.
- Print and fill up the application form.
- Bring your car along with all necessary records and papers to the Ministry of Interiors Traffic Department.
- Supply insurance document along with a copy of your ID.
- Pay appropriate fee.
Ads by Google
- Registration Form
- Insurance Documents
- Copy of ID
Residents who are not government employees should also supply the following:
- Signed letter from sponsor or company.
- A copy of the Corporate ID.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Traffic Department
Madinat Khalifa Street, Doha
Phone : 44890666
Fax : 44872494
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ministry of Interior
Phone: + 974 44330000
Fax: + 974 44322927
Website: http://www.moi.gov.qaAds by Google
Registration is mandatory for both new and used Vehicles.
A registration fee of QR100 applies. You may also pay an additional fee to customize the plate number.
Need for the Document
Vehicle registration is a requirement by the state. It’s purpose is to establish clear ownership and to tax motorist or vehicle owners.
Almost all vehicles bears a unique vehicle identification number, but only registered ones display a vehicle registration plate and carry a vehicle registration certificate.
Information which might help
Service Provided by Ministry of Interior
Hours of Operation
Sun Thur 7 am 1 pm