How to Pay HELB Loan through M-pesa HELB paybill number
- Go to M-PESA menu, select Pay Bill.
- Enter 200800 for HELB business number.
- Your account number is your National ID number.
- Enter amount to pay.
- Enter M-PESA PIN.
- Double-check your details, if OK hit SEND/OK.
- Wait for the MPESA transaction confirmation SMS.
Today, we are going to share a simple procedure on how to pay Helb Loan using Mpesa pay bill number 200800.
The Higher Education Loans Board (Helb) is a body that helps students from low-income families who would wish to further their education at public institutions with loans and bursaries.
The large sum of helb loan a student can be given is Ksh. 50,000 and minimum Ksh. 8,000 for bursary.
How to Pay Helb Loan using Mpesa Paybill Number 200800.
1. Go to Mpesa menu on your mobile phone.
2. Select Pay Bill and enter Helb paybill number 200800 as your business number.
3. Enter your ID number on the account number option.
4. Enter the amount you wish to repay.
5. Key in your Mpesa PIN number and confirm if all the information you’ve entered is correct.
6. You will receive a confirmation message from Mpesa and Helb.