Come, apply for a housing loan through Sri Lanka’s most flexible housing loan, even if you are 55 years old, and pay it back using a method convenient to you. We ensure a fast and efficient service that can be obtained from Sampath Bank’s island-wide branch network.
- Step 1: Obtain and complete the application form from Application for housing loans from the Peoples Bank
- Step 2: Submit the relevant Support documents to Welfare Division of SLBFE.
- Step 3: Obtain the sponsoring letter from the Welfare Division.
- Step 4: Submit application form with the letter to the bank
- Payment Receipt obtain when registering
- Copy of the passport of the Migrant Worker
- Documents obtain from the Peoples Bank to prove existence of the NRFC account
- Letter from the Grama Niladari
Office Locations & Contacts
Submission Time LineSubmission of the Support DocumentsWorking days Monday to Friday & SaturdayCounter open hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pmHolidays Public, Mercantile DaysObtaining the clearance latterWorking days Monday to Friday & SaturdayCounter open hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pmHolidays Public, Mercantile Days
Organization InformationSri Lanka Bureau of Foreign EmploymentNo.234,Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha,Battaramulla.Telephones:+94-11-2864101-5Fax Nos:+94-11-2880500Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comWebsite: www.slbfe.lkAds by Google
- Should be Registered with the SLBFE
- Migrant Worker should make the request within the period of the work contract
- Migrant Worker should have a NRFC (Non Residence Foreign Currency) account at PB (Peoples Bank)
- Migrant Worker should have at least US$770 in his/her NRFC account
Service is provided free of charge
- Obtain the housing loan application from the relevant bank
- Submit all the support documents to the Welfare Division
- Welfare Division Study all the support Documents
- Eligible applicant with all the relevant support documents will get a clearance letter from SLBFE
- Submit the filled application form, relevant Documents and the letter from the SLBFE to the Bank
Note: If Support documents are not submitted and if the application forms are not filled properly, Welfare Division will reject the request. This loans scheme is supported by Peoples Bank
- Any person who;
- Fails to furnish any return information or explanation which he is required to furnish under this act or furnish any returns written information of written explanation containing any particular which to his knowledge
- Gives any evidence at any inquiry held under this act, which to his knowledge is false or incorrect
- Fails to comply with the terms of award made under section 44
- Shall be guilty of an offence under this act and shall on conviction after summery trial by a magistrate be liable to a fine not lesser than Rs 1000/= and not extending Rs 1500/= and to imprisonment of either description for term not lesser than 12 months and not extending 2 years.
- Date of Birth
- Fathers and Mothers Full name
- Residential Address
- Telephone Number
Ads by Google
Need for the Document
You can obtain the Housing loan by following the below instructions and Procedure.
Sri Lanka Government Information Center – Obtaining Housing Loans http://www.gic.gov.lk/gic/index.php?option=com_info&task=info&id=379&lang=en