The applicant or organizer should visit the respective police station to make a request for a Loud Speaker Permit. The applicant or Organizer has to fill a hand written Loud Speaker Permit Application form (DOP ALS ). The applicant has to attach the following documents when requesting for permit.
- The applicant or organizer must obtain a Loud Speaker Permit Application form (DOP ALS ) from the respective police station. A link is also provided under “Documents to Use” section which you can use to download the form.
- Complete the form.
- Submit the completed form together with the consent letter and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- The OIC of the respective Police station will decide on whether the Permit is possible to be certified by the A.S.P
- The issuing authority ( A.S.P in charge of Locality ) approves the permit and instructs the applicant or organizer on terms and conditions to be followed.
Note: A.S.P accepts application from 8.00am to 4.30pm (Weekdays).
- Completed application form
- Consent letter:
- If the meeting is to be held in a particular site, the applicant must obtain a consent letter from the owner of the site.
- If meeting is to be held in a vehicle , the applicant has to get consent letter from the owner of the vehicle.
- Letter of consent of the person installing the equipments
- National Identity Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Police Head Quarters, Colombo 01
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAds by Google
Citizens or foreigners based in Sri Lanka having a valid reason to request for a Loud Speaker Permit.
Loud Speaker Permit : Rs.250.00
Once your application is approved, the permit will be issued on the same day.
- Residential and Office Address
- Place of Employment
- List of names of the Speakers
- If applicant/organizer is a part of a political party, the party should be mentioned in the application.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information on how you can obtain a loud speaker permit.