Manage Your M-PESA
My Safaricom App
MySafaricom App offers you a convenient self-service channel to manage your M-PESA and Safaricom accounts and interact with our customer care. Whether you are an Android or iOS user, you may download the App from the Safaricom App Store, Apple Store or from the Google Play Store and enjoy convenience.
How to download the mySafaricom App
- Download the App from either the Apple store or Google Playstore.
- Launch the App, enter your mobile number, Email (optional) and click Generate PIN
- You will receive an SMS with a One Time PIN (OTP). DO NOT SHARE THIS PIN
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and the App will launch the homepage.
Services available on mySafaricom App:
- Request for M-PESA statement
- Transact on M-PESA i.e. send money, withdraw, paybills, buy goods, buy airtime, opt in to Fuliza, access loans & savings or unlock your account.
- Access M-PESA Global where you can use WU send, Paypal, Send money to MTN Uganda, Rwanda and Vodacom TZ.
- View, redeem and transfer Bonga points
- Buy data and SMS bundle
- Talk to a customer care agent through Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter
- Cost calculator access
How to secure App
Go to setting > Secure with PIN and activate using the Service PIN. You will be required to enter this PIN whenever you access the App.
PostPay customers can request their monthly bill via email of choice.
Safaricom Bill Manager
Paying bills with M-PESA just got easier, with the new service ‘Bill Manager” you will now be able to:
- Save and pay your bills via M-PESA all in one transaction
- Set weekly or monthly reminders for your bill payments.
- Save your frequently paid bills.
To access the service, dial * 234# select M-PESA Product and then select Bill Manager.Get answers for Safaricom Bill Manager and everything Safaricom.
M-PESA Statements on E-Mail
You can now receive Monthly M-PESA statements easily and conveniently.
Simply dial *234# from your mobile phone to access the menu, Select ‘My M-PESA Information’, then ‘M-PESA Statement’ or Click on M-PESA Statement at the bottom of the M-PESA landing page on mySafaricom App.
Select ‘Full Statement’ then register with your National ID or document of registration number, then enter and confirm your email.
You will then get a message confirming that you have registered for the service.
Your M-PESA statement is sent to you via email by the 5th of every month.
So wherever you are receive M-PESA statements at your convenience.Get answers for M-PESA Statements on E-Mail and everything Safaricom.Was this information helpful?