- Fill the application form in capital letters.
- Submit application form along with all the required documents.
- Pay the necessary fee.
- Filled in application form
- Application letter written by the employer
- A copy of mission order issued by competent authority
- Receipt of 10,000Rwf paid in RRA by the employer
- One recently taken clear coloured passport size photo with white background
Office Locations & Contacts
Rwanda Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration
P.O. Box 6229, Kigali
Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / +250 78 889 9971
Fax +250 0252585292
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com |firstname.lastname@example.org
General Enquiries Form: https://www.migration.gov.rw/contact-us/general-inquiries/
FOR SERVICE AND DIPLOMATIC PASSPORTS
UMULISA Marie Rose:
Mobile phone: 07 88 85 10 40 or 0788152222,
E-mail : email@example.com;
WHEN A CLIENT IS NOT OFFERED SERVICE IN DUE TIME, HE/SHE MAY CONTACT
The Director of Citizen Services Mr. RUSANGANWA Damascne on:
mobile phone : 07 88 51 39 09,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgAds by Google
- Applicants who are travelling abroad on national duty.
- Service Passport Fee of 10,000Rwf, paid in RRA by the employer
Service Passports are issued by the Rwanda Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration.
Need for the Document
A passport is a document, issued by the national government. It certifies the identity and nationality of the holder for travel abroad. It contains information about the holder; like name, gender, date and place of birth.
Applicants who are travelling abroad on national duty are issued a Service Passport.
- Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration: https://www.migration.gov.rw/services/passport/service-passport/