If you are hearing sound but not seeing video when you try to watch Netflix, you may be experiencing an issue with your device. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the issue. Netflix black screen with sound on PlayStation 3
If you are neither hearing sound nor seeing video, please visit I’m getting a black screen with no sound.
When do you get a black or blank screen with sound?
Troubleshoot your hardware connection Netflix black screen with sound on PlayStation 3
Your device may be experiencing an HDCP issue that is preventing Netflix from playing your content. To resolve the issue:
- Ensure that you are using an HDMI cable.
- Bypass any receivers or stereo equipment by connecting your device directly to your TV.
- Try reversing the ends of the HDMI cable.
- Try a new HDMI cable.
- Try another HDMI port on your TV.
- If available, try an HDMI port on another TV.
- If you were able to stream on another TV, there may be an issue with the HDMI port on the original TV. Contact the TV manufacturer for further assistance.
Why does my Netflix screen go black with sound?Your device may be experiencing an HDCP issue that is preventing Netflix from playing your content. To resolve the issue: Ensure that you are using an HDMI cable. … Try a new HDMI cable.
Does Netflix still work on ps3 2020?Yes. Additionally, your PlayStation 3 system must be signed in to PlayStation Network in order to use Netflix. This means that Netflix will not be available on PlayStation 3 systems when PlayStation Network is down for maintenance