- To get a duplicate or replacement of vocational training center certificate, you would have to write a letter addressed to the Minister of Education along with the documents that are listed under the Required Documents section of this page.
- The documents and the application should be submitted at the MINEDUC reception or Central Secretariat.
- With regards to payment, you will be required to visit Rwanda Revenue Authority (RRA) and Administrative Sector for Certificate of Complete Identity or National Public Prosecution Authority.
- Application letter requesting for authentication
- Completed application for that is obtained from the Policy, Monitoring & Evaluation Unit / Upper Secondary Desk and TVET Desk.
- Certificate of complete identity
- Photocopy of identity card, Certificate of Complete Identity or Judicial declaration as proof of loss of the identity.
- Rwanda Revenue Authority receipt
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Education
Policy, Monitoring & Evaluation Unit / Upper Secondary Desk and TVET Desk
P .O. Box 622 Kigali – Rwanda
Website Link: Website Monday to Thursday: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
Map location : Map Info
Other contact information : Other Contacts
Rwanda Revenue Authority
Address information : Address Info
Telephone and E-mail Contact : Tel and E-mail
Facebook and Twitter Contact : Other Contacts
For further information, you could contact the following numbers : +250 788648526(Upper Secondary Desk) during office hours.Ads by Google
- Citizens who have attended the professional training center and successfully obtained the certificate.