You can request for cancellation of your PIN or Tax Obligations. cancel your KRA PIN
- LOGINLogin to itax
- REGISTRATIONGo to ?Registration tab? and select ?E-cancellation?
- TAX OBLIGATIONSelect PIN/tax obligation to be cancelled
- REASONS?Provide reasons for cancellation
- SUBMITSubmit application for consideration by relevant office
Apply for Cancellation – cancel your KRA PIN
- You may be required to provide supporting documents.
- You should continue filing your returns and paying taxes until you receive an official communication that the PIN/Tax Obligation has been cancelled.
Visit iTax today and apply to have your PIN cancelled.Visit iTax
Verify your PIN from KRA portal
The Information provided by the PIN Checker is limited to basic details of the taxpayer. To verify the PIN, you can visit the KRA portal using https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/and click verify PIN available under PIN Checker.
How do I recover the KRA PIN number? – The most effective solution is to visit a nearby KRA office or Huduma Centre. At the customer service desk, you should request for the retrieval of your KRA pin. You will be asked to provide your original ID, after which you will be issued with a printed copy of the KRA certificate.
Amend PIN details
Go to the menu and below the registration icon tap on the Amend PIN Details selection. This will open the e-amendment of registration form. You will notice that some of the tabs like Applicant Type, Name and PIN will be auto-filled.
How do I find my KRA PIN number using my ID number?Scan your ID and post the scanned copy on KRA’S official page and request for your Pin number. You need to inform them that you forgot your password and as such are unable to access it directly from their portal. Alternatively you can tweet the scanned KRA pin copy to their twitter handle.
How to Update Your KRA PIN to iTax
- The first thing to do is access the iTax portal. …
- Enter your PIN number and click on “Continue.” Note that if you have never applied for a PIN, you should apply for a KRA PIN. …
- You will get a message: “You have not updated your details in iTax. …
- A new page will appear where you will select taxpayer type and citizenship.
How To Find The KRA Email Address Used On KRA iTax Portal
- Step 1: Access KRA iTax Portal using https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/ …
- Step 2: Under The Need Assistance Section, Click on Report Problem. …
- Step 3: In the PIN Tab Section, Enter your KRA PIN Number. …
- Step 4: Apply for KRA PIN Change of Email Address at Cyber.co.ke Portal.