To be able to use the Okolea app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
In addition, users must also grant the app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
1. Download the Okolea app, install and fill in the form, and submit.
2. The app will redirect you to an easy to use home screen where you will be required to go to your profile and fill in other required details.
3. Login and request for a loan.
Loan amounts range from Ksh 600 to Ksh 250,000
Fee charges range from 5% to 15% depending on repayment duration i.e 5% ( 2 days ), 8% ( 7 days ), 11% ( 14 days ), 13% ( 21 days ) and 15% ( 28 days )
The repayment dates range from 2, 7, 14, 21 or 28 days.
To make Okolea repayments:
- Go to your Safaricom menu and select M-Pesa
- From your M-Pesa menu select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Select the Pay Bill option
- Enter the business number 245316
- Enter your Okolea registered phone number as the account number
- Enter your payment amount
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN
- Confirm that all details are correct and press \’OK\’
This app has access to:
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- Contacts- find accounts on the device and read your contacts
- Location- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera- take pictures and videos
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- full network access
- prevent device from sleeping
Late payments will result in being forwarded to CRB.
REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
- Phone- 0709-615000
- Email- email@example.com
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/okoleaint
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/OkoleaInternational/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/okolea_int/
Here is a simple guide on how to apply Okolea loan. Okolea loan app is without a doubt one of the fastest-growing loan apps in Kenya.
The app has more than 100k plus downloads on Google Play Store and their interest rate is between 5% to 15% per month. The loan app currently has more than 265k registered clients.
One thing i like about Okolea loan app is the fact that they offer unsecured loans to their clients.
Their loans are approved quickly if one gives informational that is credible, and also allow Okolea to access their Mpesa and CRB account. Be warned that if you default Okolea loan, your details will be forwarded to debt collectors and Credit Reference Bureaus (CRB).
How to Apply Okolea Loan
- Go to Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Download the Okolea Loan Application.
- Fill in the required details in order to become a registered client.
- Log in to the loan app.
- Check your loan limit and apply within the range.
- The money will be sent to your M-Pesa account in less than 2 minutes.
How to Repay Okolea Loan
- On your mobile phone go to Sim Toolkit.
- Click on M-Pesa.
- Choose Lipa na M-PESA.
- Choose Pay Bill.
- On the Enter business no. section, fill in 245316.
- On the Account no. section, enter your mobile number.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to send and submit the information.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Okolea and M-Pesa.
Okolea Loan App Contacts
Phone: 0724 817 221 or 0709 615 000