Zenka Loan App
Below is a simple guide on how to apply for Zenka mobile loan and how to repay Zenka Mobile Loan using M-Pesa.
The mobile loan app is a product of Pata Mkopo Company LTD and has been downloaded more than 100k+ on Google Play Store.
With Zenka, you can borrow up to Ksh. 20,000 and their commission fee is 11%.
How to Register Zenka Mobile Loan
- Go to Google Play Store on your mobile and download Zenka Mobile app.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to borrow.
- Choose “Apply for Loan”.
- Choose “Sign Up” on the on the next option.
- Type your first and last name, followed by your National ID number.
- Select your preferred security question and answer.
- Enter your preferred 4 digit PIN number.
- You will receive a link for Terms and Conditions. Open it and after going through it, click on “Agree and Sign Up”. A short message with 4-digit verification code will be sent to your cell phone
- Enter the code and click done.
How to Apply for Zenka Mobile Loan
- Open the Zenka Loan app
- Enter the loan amount you wish to borrow.
- Click on the “Get Loan” option.
- A message with your offer details will be sent to your phone. Click on “Get Loan”.
- The loan will be sent to your Mpesa after Zenka has approved it.
How to Repay Zenka Mobile Loan via Mpesa
- Go to Lipa na Mpesa on your cell phone.
- Select Pay Bill and enter Zenka paybill number 979988 as your business number.
- Enter your phone number on the account number option.
- Enter amount to repay.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN number and click OK
- A confirmation message will be sent to your phone.
I hope that this post on how to apply for Zenka mobile loan and how to repay Zenka mobile using M-Pesa has been of great help to you.