Fill in the details below and submit.
We will get back to you within 2 hours of receipt.
Mobile Phone Number*
Office Phone Number*
Nature of contract Permanent Temporary/Contract
Length of service with current employer Less than one year 1 to 3 years 3 to 5 years More than 5 years
Office E-mail address*
Monthly Gross Salary (KSh)*
Monthly Net Salary (KSh)*
Post-payslip monthly loan installments*
Number of current loans & Credit Cards None One Credit Card/Loan Two Credit Cards/Loans Three Credit cards/Loans More than 3 Credit cards/Loans
How did you get to know about Zawadi ? * Please Select… Newspaper advertisement TV advertisement Email newsletter A friend told you Your company HR department Google search engine Other Internet search engine Existing customer referred you Zawadi Loan Officers referred you
Requested Amount (KSh)*
Requested Loan Type ShuleChumz
Here is a simple guide on how to apply for Zawadi Kenya loans. Zawadi Kenya is an online loan platform in Kenya that gives cash advances to borrowers who are in dire need of money.
The process of borrowing a loan from Zawadi Kenya is straight forward and less hassle.
The loan application process takes less than 3 minutes and approval for 2 hours. If your loan is approved before 2 pm, you will receive your cheque on the same day.
Your loan limit will be determined by an assessment by Zawadi Kenya on your ability to repay the loan through the proposed installments payment plan.
The online loan platform offers two different types of loan to borrowers.
- InstaLoan – This type of loan should be paid within 30 days.
- ShuleChumz – This type of loan should be paid within 3 days.
Who can apply for Zawadi Kenya Loans?
- You need to 18 years and above.
- Employed Kenyans with salary or a regular paycheque.
- A resident of Kenya.
Supporting Documents For First-time Loan Applicants
- 3 latest pay slips (Photocopy and original).
- Bank statements for the last 3 months (Photocopy and original).
- Colored passport-sized photo (Latest).
- Copy of Utility bill with the borrower’s name.
- National ID (Photocopy and original).
- KRA PIN (Photocopy and original).
- Post-dated cheque to give back the total amount due.
How to Apply For Zawadi Kenya Loans
1. Click on this link https://www.zawadikenya.co.ke/Apply.php and fill in the details below.
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- ID number
- Phone number
- Office phone number
- Nature of contract with your employer
- Length of service with current employer
- Office e-mail address
- Housing (tenant or owner).
- Monthly gross salary
- Post-payslip monthly loan installments
- Number of current loans and credit cards
- How did you get to know about Zawadi?
- Requested amount
- Requested loan type
2. Submit your supporting documents to receive quick approval from Zawadi Kenya.
3. Once your loan has been approved, you will be notified on where to collect your cheque.
How to Repay Zawadi Kenya Loan
When picking your loan cheque, you will be required to drop a post-dated (cheque(s) covering the total amount the installments(s).
In case of any concerns related to Zawadi Kenya loans, use the contacts below.
Zawadi Kenya Contacts