Sierra Leone Business Visa
- Go to Sierra Leone Embassy, High Commission or Consulate.
- Complete a visa application form.
- Submit the completed form along with the required documents.
- Pay the fee.
Note: Applications can be submitted by hand or by post.
- A valid, Passport, must have at least 6 months validity remaining
- Visa Application Form completed and signed
- 1 Passport Photograph required
- International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever and Cholera
- Copy of round trip airline tickets
- Letter of invitation from a registered company or organization in Sierra Leone
Office Locations & Contacts
Sierra Leone High Commission
41 Eagle St, Holborn, London WC1R 4TL, UK
Ph: 0207 4040 140
Foreign nationals who wish to establish a business in Sierra Leone.
- Single Entry – 109.00
- Six Months Multiple Entry – 134.00
- One Year Multiple Entry – 159.00
The Sierra Leone tourist or business single entry visa is usually valid for 3 months from date issued, for a stay not to exceed 30 days. Tourist visa is a non-immigrant visa for persons desiring to enter Sierra Leone for vacation (holiday), tourism purposes.
Applications are usually processed within three business days. Rush service in 2-3 business days.
- Visa application should be accompanied by an introductory letter from a credible company in the UK or a European country, outlining the purpose of the trip, the nature of business and contact in Sierra Leone.
- This letter should be addressed to: Embassy of Sierra Leone, Visa Section, London. The letter must explain all of the following:
- Nature of business to be performed
- Name and address of reference to be visited
- Guarantee of return transportation and sufficient funds for the visit.
- The letter should be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant.
- If the applicant has never invested and has no business contact in Sierra Leone, but has plans to do so, such applicant or company must provide evidence of credibility and financial standing together with hotel confirmation/reservation. There is no limit to the amount of money carried into the country but the amount should be declared at the port of entry.
Need for the Document
Business Visa is for applicants who manifest and demonstrate sufficient ability to conduct business in Sierra Leone. Following are the procedures on how to apply for a business visa in Sierra Leone.