Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Standard Chartered has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalisation of approximately £24.4 billion as of 4 April 2017, the 28th-largest of any company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange. It has secondary listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its largest shareholder is the Government of Singapore-owned Temasek Holdings.
Loan from Standard Chartered Bank Kenya requirements
- High Loan AmountsBorrow up to KES 7 Million with no security required.
- Flexible TenureEase your financial management with our convenient repayment schedule of up to 6 years *T&Cs apply
- Competitive Interest RatesEnjoy flexible interest rates from as low as 13% p.a *T&Cs apply
- Easy, Fast and ConvenientCan’t wait for your loan? Get a loan as quickly as possible with our simple and hassle-free loan application process
Do not delay your plans, get cash immediately with our easy to process personal unsecured loan
Get ahead with a hassle-free personal loan that offers prompt financing
Reach your full potential with our unsecured, high loan limit that offers flexible repayment terms at affordable rates of interest
Key Features & Charges
|PUBLISHED RATE AS AT 01 NOV 2018|
* THE BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT AND DISCRETION TO CHANGE THE RATES BELOW.
|Maximum loan amount – Subject to T&Cs||KES 7,000,000|
|Repayment Period – Subject to T&Cs||6 months – 72 months|
|Credit life + Retrenchment insurance cover (offered by a third party)||0.54%|
|Credit life + Retrenchment + Last Expense insurance cover (offered by a third party )||0.72%|
|Other charges||As per Fees & Charges Guide|
Eligibility & Documents
- A minimum gross salary of as low as KES 15,000 per month for employee scheme loans
- A minimum gross salary of KES 40,000 per month for non-scheme loan customers
- Proof of income (Certified copy of pay slip)
- Introduction Letter from employer on company letterhead
- Last 6 months bank statements (for new accounts)
- Copy of ID / passport
How do I apply for a Personal Loan?
You can request for a Standard Chartered Personal loan online or visit us at a branch located close to you.
Do I need to transfer my salary to Standard Chartered to avail a Personal Loan?
Yes, your salary transfer is mandatory for us to avail a Personal loan to you.
How long does it take for the Bank to disburse a Personal Loan?
Standard Chartered will typically send your loan funds within three to five business days after you sign your loan application and submit all the required documents and if there is no additional information or document required.
How much do I have to pay each month?
Personal Loans are payable in fixed monthly instalments. The amount of your monthly payment will depend on the amount you borrow, the repayment period you select and the total interest paid on your loan (based on the prevailing interest rate).
Standard Chartered Chiromo
PO Box 30003 – 00100