Learn about KRA PIN
- Visit itax.kra.go.ke.
- Select “New PIN Registration”
- Select “Non-Individual” and “Online Form” as your mode of registration.
- Fill in your basic information.
- Select suitable tax obligation by checking the relevant boxes.
- Enter details of company directors or partners.
- Find the KRA website online and open the Taxpayer Registration link
- Select New Tax payer if you and choose the entity (resident, nonresident or company) you want to register
- Fill the mandatory fields that are marked with an asterix
- Confirm your data and submit the form
- KRA will then send you an email that contains your PIN, Password, and Security stamp.
- Go back to Taxpayer registration and fill in the details, login into your account and change your password as desired.
Ads by Google
- Identity Card/Passport
- Company Registration Certificate(when applying for a company)
Office Locations & Contacts
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Times Tower, Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O Box 30742 00100, GPO,
Ads by Google
All people residing in Kenya who are aged 18 years and above and are in possession of Identification documents.
PIN Application is done by completing a form online and, therefore, you are required to use a computer with internet connection
- Resident (Citizen)
- ID Number
- Date of Birth of Applicant
- District of Birth
- Mothers Last Name
- Fathers Last Name
- Non Resident(Foreigner)
- Passport Number
- Companys certificate of Registration
- Date Business was commenced
Need for the Document
A personal Identification Number or PIN is a number used to identify a person when conducting transactions with the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Government Agencies, and other service providers. PINs are processed by the domestic Tax department of the KRA. The person defined here includes people and artificial entities such as Companies, Trusts, and clubs, among others. The law requires any entity that generates a taxable income to have a PIN and this is captured under section 123 of the Income Tax Act.
PIN Assignment for New Taxpayer