Customs clearance procedures can be found at the eRegulations Rwanda website:. Obtain notice of arrival of the goods (avis d’arrivee) Submit goods arrival notice for verification by Rwanda bureau of standards. Obtain manifest. Submit import document to the clearing agent for tax calculation. Pay import tax.
- Upon the arrival of the consignment, the Importer or his/her representative shall fill online application for Import license.
- The eSW system shall check whether the applicant has a valid visa and validate the application.
- The eSW system will send the application to the MoH.
- MoH shall verify the application, once it meet all requirements, the import license shall be issued into the system.
- Any disapproval shall terminate the above process.
- Clearing agent shall attach import license to a customs declaration during the declaration of imported pharmaceutical products
You could see links of the eSW system on right side of the screen in the following link : ReSW Links
Office Locations & Contacts
OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL FOR STATES FINANCES
P.O. Box: 100 KIGALI RWANDA
Phone: +(250) 577777
Website : http://www.oag.gov.rw
Following link provides you with more contact information : Revenue Department Contact information
You could also contact call center : 3004
E-mail : email@example.com