Camping Permit in Qatar
Procedure Camping Permit in Qatar
Before you book a camp site, you need first to read and understand the terms and conditions to be observed before filling in an application.
To apply for a camping permit on line:
- Enter into the ministry of Environment website, then to Services, then to Environmental permits. Under that is a link Reserve Camping Sites.
- Read the terms and conditions for the permit.
- Fill in the application form at the bottom of the page under To A
- Enter all required information including full name, ID, date, e-mail, mobile, and camp area.
- Pay the deposit.
- Print receipt that will come up after payment which will include plate number.
- A message of approval will be sent to you via your mobile. You can enquire about your application using your reference number, your ID number, or your mobile number.
Required Documents Camping Permit in Qatar
- Completed application form
- ID Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Environment
Phone +974 4420 7777
Fax +974 4420 7000
7634 Doha – Qatar
For citizens and residents.
Application for the camping permit can be made online or in person through the Ministry of Environment.
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Mobile number
- Camp area
Need for the Document
Citizens and residents who are planning to set up a long-term camp in the desert during camping season are required to apply for a camping permit.
Information which might help
- Be sure that you have entered the correct mobile phone number to receive a payment confirmation message.
- Permit issuance is subject to approval of the protection department. Application does not mean a final approval.
- In case of breaching any of the conditions, the environmental permit will be withdrawn, and the camp will be removed, and the site will be rehabilitated to its original condition by the camp owner.
- Qatar eGovernment Portal
- Ministry of Environment
Online Reservation: http://www.moe.gov.qa/camping/Camping_Order.ASPX