Egyptian Visas and Immigration, visa information for Egyptian immigration, migrating to … may enter Egypt for up to 6 months without making a visa application: … The Egypt entry visa is designed for applicants who wish to work or study in …
- Obtain necessary documents.Before applying for a visa, all exchange visitor/Researcher applicants are required to be accepted and approved by an authorized program sponsor.
- When accepted, the applicant will receive from the educational institution or program sponsors the necessary approval documentation to be submitted when applying for a visa.The research visa is designed to promote the interchange of persons, knowledge, and skills in the fields of education, arts, and sciences
- The application form must be completed fully.
- Submit form along with all the required documents.
- Pay the prescribed fee.
A foreign national can apply for this visa giving details of
(a) Subject of research project
(b) Places to be visited in Egypt including previous visits, if any
(c) Sponsorship from an organization
(d) Documentary evidence in support of financial capacity of the applicant.
Validity of a Research Visa is three years or the duration of the research project, whichever is less.Ads by Google
- A properly filled application in the official form provided by Immigration.
- Certified copies of the applicants passport/s (bio-data page).
- Letter of consent and endorsement from the local institution/s where the research will be undertaken.
- Ministry of Education letter.
- Medical reports conducted within three (3) months or less from the date of application.
- Police reports in respect of applicant from the country of his/her citizenship and/or residence where he/she has lived for twelve (12) months or more in the last ten (10) years.
- Sponsorship letter and/or financial standing of the applicant.
- For research undertaken for periods less than twelve (12) months – a certified copy of a return airline ticket.
- The requisite fee.
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Manpower and Immigration
DR. Nahed ElAshry img
Address 3 Youssief Abaas St Nasr City Cairo
Phone no. 22609366 – 22609368 – 22618019
Any foreign national who follow in this category is Eligible to apply for this visa :
Research Participants may include: students at all academic levels; trainees obtaining on-the-job training with firms, institutions, and agencies; teachers of primary, secondary, and specialized schools; professors coming to teach or do research at institutions of higher learning; research scholars; professional trainees in the medical and allied fields; and international visitors coming for the purpose of travel, observation, consultation, research, training, sharing, or demonstrating specialized knowledge or skills, or participating in organized people-to-people program.
You will be charged a fee between LE50 and LE100 to process your application.
?Validity of a Research Visa is three years or the duration of the research project, whichever is less.
Applications for Research Visa Permits are submitted to the Permit Section, who is responsible for the processing and issuance of all permits.
- Name as shown on the birth certificate/passport
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Marital status
- If in a relationship, give details of spouse/partner and all children under the age of 21 years who are applying for permits
- Residential addresses of the applicant and spouse where they lived for 12 months or more in the last 10 years
- Name and address of any friends, relatives or contacts in the Egypt
- Title of Research
- Brief description of this research project
- The name(s) of the local institution(s), which will assist you in your research
- The name(s) of your sponsor(s)
- How the research project will assist or be of value to Egyptian
- Where in Egypt will the research be conducted .
Need for the Document
Research Visa Permits are granted to individuals allowing them to undertake research for the benefit of local universities/institutions or as a part of his/her professional or educational requirement. Research visa Given to a Research Professor or Scholar keen to conduct research work in Egypt. The application must be supported by the original letter of admission from the institute concerned in Egypt.
Information which might help
Priority Research Areas
Areas of training and research can be in any agriculture-related field including plant pathology, entomology, veterinary sciences, microbiology, agricultural economics, food safety, sanitary and phytosanitary topics, natural resources management, agricultural biotechnology, global climate change, and agricultural policy etc.