A visa is required prior to enter The Arab Republic of Egypt. Visitors to Egypt must obtain a visa from one of the Egyptian diplomatic missions
The documents required to get an approval for a tourist visa to Egypt are:
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant.
- The visa application form.
- The applicant’s income tax return for the past 3 years (not mandatory)
- A valid covering letter or a request letter to the consular.
- Air tickets.
Please review the following THREE STEPS below before beginning your Diplomatic visa application.
Step 1: Complete the online Application. online visa form at http://www.manpower.gov.eg
Step 2: Gather additional required documents
Step 3: Applying for the visa
The applications should be sent directly to the Embassy with a diplomatic note through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Reminder: It is recommended that individuals apply for Diplomatic visas well in advance of their proposed date of travel. No assurances regarding the issuance of visas can be given in advance. Therefore, final travel plans or the purchase of non refundable ticket should not be made until a visa has been issued and you are in receipt of the passport.Ads by Google
- Valid standard, official or diplomatic passports
- Note Verbal Obtainable from Egyptian Missions abroad
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Mr. Sameh Shoukryimg
Address: Masbero-Kornish El Nile St.Cairo
Phone no. 25749821-19713-25749816
Website http://www.mfa.gov.egMinistry of Manpower and Immigration
DR. Nahed ElAshry img
Address 3 Youssief Abaas St Nasr City Cairo
Phone no. 22609366 – 22609368 – 22618019
http://www.manpower.gov.egAds by Google
- Visiting Heads of States and their families
- Top officials of Government and their families
- Diplomats and their families
- Holders of United Nations Diplomatic Passport and Laisser passez
- members of accredited Diplomatic Missions
- members of International organizations
- members of accredited International non governmental organizations
- Member of Specialized Agencies and state delegates conferences.
Free of Charge There are no fees for official visas. Applications can be submitted any work day apart from Friday between 2:30 3:30 PM.
Valid for 90 Days
The individual concerned must be traveling to Egypt on behalf of his or her national government to engage solely in official activities for that government. other government official depends upon their purpose of travel to the Foreign country. There are very specific requirements which must be met by applicants in order to qualify for Diplomatic visa.
- A valid passport which at least has 6 month validity
- One Clear Coloured photo
- Application letter to the passport ,Immigration and national Authority in the ministry of interior
- Completed application form
- Completed application form
- Signed CV of applicant
- Note Verbal;
- Valid Diplomatic or Official Passport;
- 2 Passport photo
Ads by Google
Need for the Document
With the exception of a Head of State or Government who qualifies for an Diplomatic visa regardless of the purpose of his or her visit to the Foreign country, the type of visa required by a diplomat or other government official depends upon his or her reason for entering Egypt.
To qualify for the diplomatic visa, the individual concerned must be traveling to the Egypt on behalf of his or her national government to engage solely in official activities for that government. The fact that there may be government interest or control in a given organization is not, in itself, the defining factor in determining whether the applicant qualifies for an Diplomatic visa; the particular duties or services to be performed must also be of an inherently governmental character or nature. Local government officials representing their state, province, borough, or other local political entity do not qualify for a diplomatic visa.
Enter other informations which might help