To apply for an Egypt Business Visa you will need:
- Your original passport – valid for at least 6 months from the date of issue of your Egyptian Visa.
- One passport-sized photo attached to the Egypt Visa application form.
- Visa processing fee.
- A self-addressed return envelope.
- The fist step is to send the actual passport at the embassy in your country of origin.
- The passport must have at least six (6) months validity remaining before expiration and has at least one complete blank visa page for the visa stamp.
- Note: The following passport page 22, 23, and 24 are not visa pages and are not acceptable in Egypt for purpose of Visa .
- If your passport doesn’t meet the requirement it will be rejected.
- The next step is to completely fill-out and sign Egypt visa application form. One form per applicant is required either in English or Arabic language.
- Attach a Business Letter from your company address to “Consulate of Egypt ” explaining the purpose of the trip, guaranteeing financial support for you while in Egypt.
- The letter should explain what business you will be undertaking in Egypt.
- This is very import because it will show that you financially stable to begin a viable business in Egypt.
- After completing fill-out visa form you can sign and submit with all the attachment documents.
- Egypt Business Visa requires a valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining; 1 visa application form.
- You must provide one 2″x2″ passport type photo.
- A Business Letter from your company address to “Embassy of Egypt ” explaining the purpose of the trip, guaranteeing financial support for you while in Egypt.
- Pay a Consulate Fee
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Mr. Nabil Fahmyimg
Address Masbero-Kornish El Nile St.Cairo
Phone no. 25749817
Ministry of Industry and Trade
Mr. Mounir Fakhry Abdel Nour img
Address 2 Latin America St. Garden City .Cairo
Phone no. 27921193 – 27921194
Ministry of Finance
Mr. Hany Kadry img
Address Nasr City
Phone no. 23428886 – 23428010 – 23428830
Fax 26861680 – 2686181
Ministry of International Cooperation
Dr. Ashraf ElAraby img
Address 8 Adly St., Cairo
Phone no. 23910008-23935147-23908819
List of Egyptian Embassies in the world check here http://www.bibalex.org/bva08/Home/StaticPage.aspx?page=35&m=4
- All people wishing to enter Egypt with a valid passport.
- All people with internationally recognized travel documents with intention to do business in Egypt.
- All visitors to Egypt with Valid Visa with intention of opening up a business in Egypt.
- Regular Visa Fees for one person for 3 MONTHS $25
- Rush Visa fees for those in hurry for 3 Months $45
Validity for 3 moths then renewal for one year and 3 years respectively.
Documents to Use
For normal time it takes 7 days but allowance of (6-8 weeks) will be taken to process a business Visa in Egypt.
This visa is solely for the purpose of business or applicant who has an invitation letter from the Egyptian authorities issued to them.
- A valid passport which at least has 6 month validity
- One Clear Coloured photo
- Application letter to the passport ,Immigration and national Authority in the ministry of interior
- Completed application form
- Receipt of payment of LE 50 for Category a regular Visa.
- Application letter to the Passport, immigration and national Authority
- Completed application form
- Police clearance in English or Arabic
- Signed CV of applicant
- A copy of business trading license
- A copy of annual tax certificate
- A memorandum of understanding for companies or associations
Need for the Document
- Those foreigners who wish to start business within Egypt you must obtain a business visa. In order to apply for Business visas, a businessperson needs to provide the Egyptian government with number of items in order for the visa to be processed.
- While preparing that paperwork the applicant should also be ready to answer the interview Questions that he or she will be asked during the the testing period for the business Visa.
For Business visa applicants, you must include a letter from the Company stating the purpose of the trip, duration of stay, and who will be responsible for travel & accommodation expenses.