Pay for Netflix Netflix accepts payments with a credit or debit card — Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover — or through PayPal.
Luckily, there is a fast and easy workaround to this problem. Instead of using a credit card, you can use PayMaya, a free app available for download through the App Store and the Google Play Store. Using PayMaya to sign up for Netflix is quick and simple.
Credit and Debit Cards
- Netflix accepts international Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards.
- Cards must be enabled for recurring e-commerce transactions to work with Netflix.
- If you have a prepaid card with a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express logo, you can enter your card’s information on our payment page. If the bank that issued the card approves our authorization request, we will accept this card for payment.
- Netflix no longer support PayPal as a method of payment for new members. Existing members who currently use PayPal as a method of payment can continue to do so.
iTunes Pay for Netflix
- Netflix no longer support iTunes as a method of payment for new members. Existing members who currently use iTunes as a method of payment can continue to do so.