Skip to content
Check out our new ‘Bank to Wallet Transfer’ service launched in collaboration with QNB.
With the ‘Bank to Wallet Transfer’, any Ooredoo Money customer can now transfer money from their bank account in Qatar directly in to their Ooredoo Money Wallet using their Ooredoo Money Wallet IBAN number.
How to Transfer Money from Bank to Wallet:
- Get your Ooredoo Money Wallet IBAN number by logging into the Ooredoo Money app, going to the Settings and then clicking “My Wallet Info” or by dialling *140*[Your mPIN]*6*6# from the mobile number registered for Ooredoo Money Wallet.
- Go to your bank’s online banking service and navigate to the Local Transfers Section.
- For first time transfer, add a New Beneficiary by entering Wallet IBAN, QNB as Recipient Bank, and other details.
- Once a beneficiary is added, you can transfer funds directly from your bank’s online banking service.
Timings for Funds Transfer:
- If funds are transferred before 12:30 pm on working days, then you will receive money in your Ooredoo Money Wallet the same day around 2:00pm.
- If funds are transferred after 12:30 pm or on a weekend (Friday and Saturday), you will receive money on the next working day around 2:00 pm in your Ooredoo Money Wallet.
- Standard Cash-in limits apply for Full Wallet and Mini Wallet.
- For Full Wallet, Daily Cash-In limit is QAR 10,000 from all cash-in sources.
- For Mini Wallet, Daily Cash-In limit is QAR 2,000 from all cash-in sources.
There are no charges by Ooredoo for this service.
Please note: Your bank may charge you for local transfers as per their Schedule of Charges.
- QNB customers can receive funds to their wallets instantly by using QNB’s Mobile Pay service in the Ooredoo Money app in the Cash-In section.
- Customers of all other banks can make a transfer through their bank’s online banking service using the Ooredoo Money Wallet IBAN number