Click here for details on how to make contributions through mpesa … Your account number will remain the same even when you change employers.
- Submit completed application forms together with the required supporting documents in person to the nearest NSSF office updating all your information on the card.
- On application quote your NSSF number which 13-digit bar-coded identity document (ID).
How to view your NSSF e-statement online
1.Visit https://sspasapp.nssfkenya.co.ke/eApplicationEmployer/faces/registration.xhtml to access the form.
2.After filling in the form, the registration information entered will appear on the screen. *This data must be printed and taken to any NSSF Branch Office. There,the user account creation request will be approved and the member shall be provided with an encoded key.
3.In order for the e-account created during registration to be created, the member uses the encoded PIN key that the member has acquired from the NSSF Branch Office.
How to Change your password
1.When viewing your e-statement, click change password
2.Fill in your NSSF number and new password
3.Confirm new password and submit
If you have changed your place of employment
- All one need to do is give his/her new employer with that existing membership number. One does not have to register afresh.
Changing contact details
- A member should notify NSSF as soon as he/she changeshis/her contact details by either visiting the nearest NSSF office in-person or contacting them via phone, fax, or e-mail which can be found here http://www.nssf.or.ke/contact.
- That way, NSSF can update the members records and keep his/her payment information current.
Incorrect details on card
- A person who has a membership card containing anyinformation which is to his/her knowledge incorrect should inform NSSF so that a fresh card may be issued
The NSSF membership card
Office Locations & Contacts
National Social Security Fund (HQ)
P.O. Box 30599 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Main Line: (020) 2729911, 2710552
Toll Free: 0800 2212744
Cell Phone: 0722-204192, 0734-699926, 0734-333238
Fax: (020) 2727882, 2722013, 2711615
Branch and Location. 1.Hill Branch Social Security House, Grd Flr, Block C
P.O.Box 45969 00100 Nairobi Kenya
2.City Centre Bruce House, 5th Flr.
P.Box 50397 Nairobi Kenya
3.Westlands Woodvale Grove Centre, 1st & 2nd Flr.
P.O.Box 66575 Nairobi Kenya
4.Kiambu Mapa House, 2nd Flr.
P.O.Box 713 Nairobi Kenya
5.Industrial Area Simco Plaza 2nd & 3rd Flr.
P.O.Box 30451 Nairobi Kenya
6.Donholm East Gate Mall, Grd Flr.
P.O.Box 1385-00515 Nairobi Kenya
7.Ongata Rongai Rescom House 1st Flr.
P.O.Box 665-00511 Nairobi Kenya
In order to change any information, one must already have an account with NSSF.
No payment is made when changing information.
The membership card is valid until retirement.
Change Information on your NSSF card in Kenya
- You can only register once as a member of the Fund during your lifetime.
- The membership number given to you once you have registered is your account number which you must quote in all correspondence or inquiries regarding your statement of account
1.NSSF Number (13 digits)
2.Your full names (please ensure you provide your full name as at the time of registration with NSSF)
3.Your date of birth
4.Father’s full names
5.Mother’s full names
Need for the Document
A national social security fund was established in 1965 through an Act of Parliament Cap 258 of the Laws of Kenya. They issue card after a complete registration for the national social security fund. The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) In Kenya is a national saving scheme initiated to provide social security services to employees in Kenya.
The NSSF collects money on a monthly basis through employers in the formal and government sectors. This money is invested in portfolios like land, properties, treasury bills and equities where interest is generated and then paid out as a benefit.
Information which might help
- That if you are a member of the National Social Security Fund (NSSF), you need to fill out application forms when applying for benefits.
- Application forms may be obtained from:
- Any branch or any nearest NSSF office; or to check on their website at www.nssf.or.ke
- Application forms are free of charge