I went to visit my friend in her new house and since we had visitors we had to make good food. I helped her prepare this
- 500 g beef, chopped
- 5 waru
- 3 Carrot
- I cup minji
- leaves Coriander
- Oil for cooking
- 2 cloves garlic
- Boil the meet until soft, then drain the water and keep aside for use later.
- Chop the tomatoes, garlic, onions, carrots, and waru. Add the cooking oil.
- Add the onions and garlic to the beef and stir after a while add tomatoes to cook till soft and well mixed
- Add waru, carrots and minji. Then add enough water for soup or the kept aside drained soup.
- Add the salt and royco. Simmer for some minutes then add coriander leaves.
- Cool then serve with Chapatti